Please note that due to the subject matter of this project (death/grief) some of the images on this blog might be disturbing.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Donna Sharam - A Hankie for Dad




Alexander Walter Sharam (18.3.1935 – 10.3.2009)

It is not until you have a child of your own that you realize what your parents have done for you or even the depth of their love for you. My father didn’t teach me how to drive, he didn’t teach me to cook, he didn’t even give me the sex talk. What I learnt from my Father was through the example he set in his own life. I learnt about integrity, honesty, generosity and concern for others. These are the things I hope to pass on to my three sons. If people were ever to say of my boys – they are just like their Grandfather - then I will be very very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment